Saturday, March 10, 2007

Praying with a List

Prayer Minute : PM#0034
Is 43:26


Do you have trouble remembering things? Personally, I need to write down what I need to do. That list not only helps me remember, but it helps in other ways too. I use lists to help me to remember what to pray for. Keeping prayer lists handy helps me pray for others as the Lord moves me to pray, and the Lord wants us to remember others. Remembering others is remembering the Lord. Is 43:26 says "Put me in remembrance."

Putting others in remembrance by praying for them is a way of remembering the Lord, and it will help bring answers to their needs, When you learn of answers to prayer, write them down! They will encourage you to keep praying.

Father, help us find a way to remember the needs you want us to pray for. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.


©2005 Lewis Turner

Wheatland Ministries
PO Box 697
Walkersville, MD 21793

No comments: