Sunday, December 16, 2007

God’s Protection

PM#0072

PS 91:14-15

One day my wife desperately looked for one of our children, but could not find the child. So she made a diligent search and found a lady bringing the child to our home. It was a lady she had never seen or saw again.

There is no question the Lord knew the concerns of my wife’s heart which really was a prayer.

God’s word makes it clear that He will protect His children. Ps 91:14-15 says ”Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”

Father, thank you for your provision of protection to us, and that that protection is available to us when we pray.

In Jesus Name, Amen.



©2005 Lewis Turner

No comments: