Sunday, December 6, 2009

PM#0387 Praying for Your Job

Have you been on a job and did not know how you could impact your work environment for Christ? Consider the following testimony:

Everything changed when I started working at my job as if I were working for God. My boss and most of my fellow employees were not Christians. In fact, most people were very hostile toward Christians in the workplace. In spite of that I decided to use my God-given spiritual gifts to help people at work instead of complaining. I started praying and interceding for the company I worked for, and we started seeing dramatic results. I would get words of knowledge or ideas that could help us and shared them as "ideas I got while praying.” The owner began to attribute my prayers with the company's success.

Prayer can make a difference in our work place.
Father, help us to continually pray for our jobs, and co-workers. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments: