Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let Peace Be Your Guide -- A Prayer

PM#0463
Col 3:15
John 14:27

Many, many seek peace, yet this world is troubled from the East to the West. Though we seek peace, it seems to allude us.

Even in the Bible we are taught to let Peace be our guide. That is found in Col 3:15.

However, the peace spoken about is not the way man thinks. It is actually the peace that Jesus gave us. See John 14:27. It comes from knowing Jesus as your personal savior, and trusting your heart to His guidance and care. When we do, we will truly find the peace that Jesus gave us, guiding us even in the midst of turmoil.

If you do not have this peace, pray this prayer from your heart: ‘Dear Jesus, I invite you to be my savior. Please come into my heart. I want your peace to guide me. Thank you Jesus, Amen.’

No comments: