Monday, September 3, 2012

PM#0510 Finding Time to Pray



Finding Time to Pray

Life seems to be so full of many things, and it seems that we do not have any time free to spend time in prayer.  Yet God, throughout the whole Bible, encourages us to spend time with Him.

Many of us struggle in finding time to spend with God in His Word and Prayer.  Maybe we should consider even just a short prayer, asking for help.

Father,

May I have the Time to meditate on the Word of God;
Help me to listen to Holy Spirit speaking to my heart;
Help me to write the vision that the Holy Spirit when He spoke to my heart, in my journal;
May I have the Time to focus away from work or other cares, to focusing on You;
May I Time to read God's Word;
May I have Time for personal prayer and personal requests of mine and others;
May I always have Time for praise and worship of God.

Thank you, Lord, for helping me to have time to spend with You and your Word and in Prayer.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments: