Thursday, January 10, 2008

Repeated Offenses - Contrary actions

PM#0074

Ps 139:23-24

Have you ever been in a situation that you have no clue why you did what you did?

There are times when we do not understand what we did. Those actions are often contrary to the way we know we should live. What then should we do? When this happens, we can involve the Lord and ask Him to show us our heart in this matter.

The psalmist asked the Lord in Ps 139:23-24 saying: "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." He wanted God's help to live right.

If that reflects your desire, then that prayer can invite God into your life and bring his help and guidance to you.

Father, Search our hearts, and lead us in the way everlasting. Thank You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.




©2005 Lewis Turner

No comments: