Sunday, February 18, 2007

Praying Together

Prayer Minute : PM#0020
Matt 18:20

I know I should pray, but I don't know how or what to pray for. How many times have you felt that way? Especially about praying with your spouse?

If this is true, how do you go about praying with your spouse? Here’s an idea that will take both husband and wife working together. Each of you could write down what you want the other to pray about, then exchange lists and pray for the requests together. When you will hear your spouse praying for you, it will encourage you. Jesus encouraged us when He said in Matt 18:20: "For where two or three are gathered together in my Name. there am I in the midst of them." As we pray together, Jesus will be there helping us. He cares about us.

Father, encourage us to be open with our spouse and to pray together. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

©2005 Lewis Turner

Wheatland Ministries
PO Box 697
Walkersville, MD 21793

No comments: