Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Relationship with Jesus

PM#0314


Heb 12:2


I think many of us have met people who have many degrees of learning about different things and some of those areas may be about the Bible. With all those degrees, they are still not able to relate to others.


One reason may be that they may never have had a personal relationship with Jesus. He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, Heb 12:2. A real relationship with Jesus brings the knowledge that we have learned about God’s word, into experience and personal understanding of God’s purpose for us.


If you have never really known Jesus personally, please make that decision today and pray this prayer:

Dear Jesus, I want a personal relationship with You as my savior. I turn from sin and those things which would block that relationship, and ask your forgivness. Thank you for letting me have that personal relationship with You as my Savior. Amen.

No comments: