Monday, July 14, 2008

Easily Offended

PM#0100

Romans 7:19, Ps 119:9, Eph 5:26

Do we ever get into the pattern of complaining?

Frequently I hear many complaints, and very little constructive talk. I sometimes fall into the same trap of complaining. The Apostle Paul said in Romans 7:19 "The good that I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do."

Ps 119:9 gives us a solution of how to correct our ways. It says "wherewith all shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to the word" (the word is the Bible).

It is important to read and lean the word of God. The Holy Spirit will help us if we ask God's help, how to apply the word to our lives so we can have joy and not complain. Consider this prayer:

Father, we ask you to help us to take time to read your word. Teach us how to apply it to our lives. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments: